I am a Professor of Economics at the University of Paris 2, Panthéon Assas and Responsible of the Master Finance of the University.
My research Department is the CRED (Center of Research in Law and Economics).
My research program focuses mainly on DIGITAL FINANCE, with a special interest in the ECONOMICS OF PLATFORMS (payment platforms, P2P lending). I am interested in understanding the interplay between innovation, competition and regulation in the financial industry (including the entry of FinTechs).
I am the co-founder with D. Bounie (Pr. at Telecom ParisTech) of the research chair program 'digital
Finance', a joint initiative from the University of Paris 2 and Telecom
I am also responsible of the theoretical part of an ANR project on lending platforms with O.Havrylchyk (Pr. at the University of Paris 1).
I am a member of the Scientific Committee of the ACPR
(Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution) and a member of the HCSF (Haut Conseil de Stabilité Financière - High Council for Financial Stability).
- The CRED (Centre de Recherches en Economie et Droit): http://cred.u-paris2.fr/
- The RESEARCH CHAIR PROGRAM DIGITAL FINANCE (Université Paris 2 & Telecom ParisTech): http://www.digit-finance.com/
- The MASTER ASSAS FINANCE: http://www.masterassasfinance.com/
- The HCSF: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/en/hcsf-en
- The Paris Fintech and Cryptofinance Webinar: https://sites.google.com/view/paris-fintech-webinar