- March 2023: Risk Forum 'Competing Digital Monies'.
- June 2022: Workshop Law and Economics and Industrial Organization (Université Paris 2): Articifial Intelligence and Money Laundering.
- October 2022: Seminar SciencesPo/Banque de France on Digital Currencies: Adopting Digital Currencies.
- December 2022: Conférence AFSE sur l'évaluation des politiques publiques
- December 2022: 35th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference. Digital Currencies and Bank Competition.
- February 2021 (10th): Seminar SciencesPo/Banque de France: Digital Currencies and Bank Competition (online)
- March 2021 (26th): Risk Forum, Institut Louis Bachelier: Bank-Platform Competition in the Credit Market (online)
- April 2021 (28th): Chaire ACPR Seminar (online): Digital Currencies and Bank Competition (online)
- May 2021, 2nd: IIOC Conference, Boston (online): Bank-Platform Competition in the Credit Market (online)
- June 2021, Paris FinTech and Cryptofinance conference: Digital Currencies and Bank Competition (online)
- October 2021 (20th), DC FinTech week (Georgetown university, Washingtown DC, online): Big Tech, Fintech and Anti-Trust (online)
- October 2021 (22nd), Economics of Payments X Conference, Bank of Finland: Digital Currencies and Bank Competition (online)
- September 2018: NASSE Seminar at the Ministry of Economy - presentation by Marianne Verdier on competition issues in the banking and insurance sector. For more details, see below:
- October 2018: presentation by Marianne Verdier at the conference on taxation and regulation in the digital economy, Bergen.
- November 2018: presentation by Marianne Verdier at the FinTech conference organized by NEOMA School of Business, Paris.
- November 2018: participation of Marianne Verdier to a panel discussion on a conference on innovation in banking organized by Oliver Wyman and France FinTech, Paris.
- March 2019: launch of the research chair program on Digital Finance.
- April 2019: presentation at the AFDIT conference on the blockchain, 'the economic impacts of cryptoassets regulations'.
- May 2019: FinTech conference in Sophia Antipolis (SKEMA).
- June 2019: Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Retail Banking, Paris
- August 2019: EARIE conference, Barcelona
- November 2020: Chair Governance and Regulation, University Paris Dauphine (online)
- December 2020: The Economics of Digitization seminar, Telecom ParisTech (online)